Upcoming Pro-D Opportunities:
Not sure what qualifies as Professional Development? Check out Guidelines for Uses of Pro-D Funds – click HERE
- Use your PD Funds to purchase academic journals and books. This is a great way to engage in PD, especially for those who have family commitments and find it difficult to leave home to attend conferences. Read more with this PD article
- For events throughout the school year that have been advertised via the BCTF! BCTF Pro-D Opportunities Calendar
- BCTF Free Archived Webinars on various educational topics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIj8SnwEh1o&list=PLeahEV3iEvnrRC3YRPzHoNIi6Mo79GtYB&index=3
Uvic. Physical Literacy Symposium: Playing your way to Physical Literacy. 8:30am – 4pm. Cost: $30 General admission / $20 for students. **Save $5 by registering before Oct 1. Register at http://www.pise.ca/physical-literacy-symposium
Music Workshops in Victoria and the Lower Mainland sponsored by the BC Kodaly Society of Canada.
Langley. Pre-K and Kindergarten conference. Registration is $150. More info here.
Oak Bay School. 3rd Annual EdTechTeam Victoria Summit featuring Google for Education. School District 63 has secured a discounted registration rate of $315.00 for SD63 staff. Registrations to be paid by participants on the EdTechTeam website (see instructions below).Please note it is the responsibility of the applicant to apply for ProD funding from the School Rep.
- Please visit the event website https://events.edtechteam.com/victoria2017
- Enter the promo code SD63 to obtain the special rate of $315.00
- You must use your district email address to receive the discount.
- Please DO NOT use a district Mastercard for purchase.
Registrations will be accepted until October 23rd, 2017.
PRESENTERS – please contact Brock Simmonds for registration information.
Cancellations are subject to the organiser policy stated on the website as follows:
All registrations are final and non-refundable. Registration is, however, transferable. If you cannot make it to the event, please find a colleague to attend in your place. (If an event is canceled due to weather or other events beyond our control, the event will be rescheduled. If you are unable to participate on the new date, then your ticket is transferable to another EdTechTeam event of similar value. No refunds or reimbursements of travel expenses will be provided.)