School District No. 63 Weather Information for staff dec2013
Helpful links to resources for staff health and safety reps:
Worksafe BC’s Joint Occupational Health & Safety Committee Workbook has detailed background information and examples helpful for establishing routines and rules of procedure for your committee.
“How loud is it?” Provides noise reference indicators.
Worksafe BC provides a series of posters addressing common health and safety issues in schools. This relevant resource was created in consultation with school worker groups/unions.
- Violence is not part of the job
- Health and Safety Representation in the Workplace
- Young/New Workers
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Slips, Trips, and Falls
- Musculoskeletal Injuries (MSIs)
- Right to Refuse Unsafe Work
- Risk Assessment
- Violence in the Workplace
- Hazardous Substances
- Working Alone or in Isolation